Spring 2023 Volunteers
Volunteer for the 2023 Spring Soccer Season!
We are looking for volunteers to help with the 2023 Spring Soccer Season. We need volunteers to set up and break down fields, help keep things on track during games, and more.
Student volunteers can receive community service hours to help with national honor society and bright future scholarships. Parents can earn discounts on their players' registrations.
We are a non-profit club and require help from volunteers to be successful. Please consider volunteering your time to help us provide a great soccer experience for our players.
- Field setup and breakdown
- Game day operations
- Equipment management
- Concession stand
- Other tasks as needed
- Must be at least 12 years old
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Field setup and breakdown: 1-2 hours per week
- Game day operations: 2-4 hours per week
- Equipment management: 1-2 hours per week
- Concession stand: 2-4 hours per week
- Other tasks: Varies
Please register online with this link https://www.whysa.com/
Thank you for your support!